The Embassy - Stage Persona


I was asked to make some sort of introduction upon my debut. Kind of dropped the ball, there. What's more, I actually hate that guy - the absentee blogger. So, as per request, myself properly introduced: Christian Truscinski, a reporter of things chillwave, dreampop, and remixes thereof. Musical provinces aside, I'm just another enthusiast to enlist in the brohort of BCB. As a disclaimer, I'll be breaking the rules now and again; that is, I might post something outside my official purview once in a while. Remixes are great, and I prefer to stay on theme, but I also subscribe to the "post stuff I like because I want to" notion of blogging. Hopefully you'll find my aberrations in good taste.

On to more important matters.

The Embassy, while neither the latest nor the greatest that Swedish electropop has to offer, is one of those soulful sojourns I love to take when I've exhausted my current playlist. Like other gems of Svenska - Air France and Little Dragon in particular - the Embassy is unabashedly pop. They're like a textural version of Peter, Bjorn and John, without the percussive virtuosity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment