Swagga Like Us

I don't know if you all caught the grammy's this year. Regardless, you have got to see this video. In all likely hood its not going to be up for very long, but its definitely worth seeking out. Starts out with a ridiculously prego M.I.A. singing the slumdog anthem, 'paper planes' and fades into T.I.'s 'Swagga Like Us" which features the most unbelievable lineup of T.I., Kanye, Lil' Wayne, and Jay-Z himself while M.I.A. held down the chorus. Incredible.




I guess Kanye has to go first because he is the only one without punctuation in his name. At least if there was an olympics of badassery, this would be the '92 dream team. I cannot tell you how refreshing it is to hear Kanye and Lil' Wayne actually rapping for a change.

Swagga Like Us - T.I. - Paper Trail 2008 - Buy

0 comments:

Post a Comment