Blink 182 to Headline for Weezer

Blink 182 to Headline for Weezer

So, if any of you were sitting around thinking to yourself, "damn, I miss junior high," and Green Day just doesn't do it for you, then you might be really stoked about this news; Blink-182 has planned a summer tour with Weezer (among other supporting acts). Excited? I thought so. Actually, it sounds pretty cool...I mean, if I actually liked Blink 182 (ok I totally still listen to them every now and again. Dont Judge). According to billboard "the rock act has also tapped stage designer Martin Phillips (Kanye West, Daft Punk) to help create ' the most ridiculous display of lights and images we can imagine." Sounds ridiculous.

Also, if you were worried about their setlist (cause I know you were) "the word on the street is that this tour is about the hits." And, FYI, they are coming to the White River Amphitheater September 10th. Stay tuned.

Also, in other Weezer related news, at the recent T-Mobile show they created a Lady Gaga cover sandwhich with MGMT bread. Check it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment