Iron and Wine at Sonic Boom

Great in-store from Iron and Wine. From what I almost heard.

I must have missed the memo on Iron and Wine's most recent tour, because by the time I heard anything about it both the Vera Project and Triple Door shows were long sold out.But honestly, he should be playing the Moore/Paramount.
KEXP announced Wednesday while I was at work that Sam Beam would be playing an free acoustic set at Sonic Boom on Capitol Hill at 6 pm. I should have left work early, because I didn't make it until 6:15 and the crowd was piled out the door. I can now say that I've heard Iron and Wine live even though it was hardly audible above the traffic on 15th. I still can't say I've seen Iron and Wine live, despite checking every angle, standing on my tip toes, and strongly considering climbing a parked car.
I wasn't that bumbed about it until I saw the comment some guy made here.
Oh well, I'm sure Sam Beam will play a free, intimate, acoustic show down the street from my apartment again soon.... Dammit.


Get free tickets to Iron and Wine's next Seattle show here.

1 comments:

brandonpaulweaver | May 9, 2009 at 1:20 AM

Well you wouldnt have missed it if you just read THIS:

http://bohemiancuddlebox.blogspot.com/2009/04/show-me-something-may.html

also that is the best picture of sammy everrrr

Post a Comment